Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Weekend's Accomplishments

Would you believe I didn't even leave the house Saturday???? The King had to work in the morning, so I started on some small projects around the house, not to mention straightening up the house. Finally got to put up some of the wall word art I had purchased - don't have pictures of those. I did make the one pictured below with my Cricut machine - I love the way it turned out. This is over the window in the office/scrapbook room.



I saw someone online (can't remember who) make these hand sanitizer bottles as teacher gifts and thought it was a great idea. Decided to try it for myself and I thought it turned out really cute. It was so easy and I'm thinking that I should do these for other holidays as well.


I took donuts to work Friday for Valentine's day and they didn't all get eaten, so I brought them home to the kids. Can you tell which one is the Prince's favorite?


After church this morning, the Princess and I had to sell Girl Scout cookies at the local supermarket. She loved selling them and was sad to have to come home. I think she was more excited about getting to be with her friends. We thought we might have to be outside, so we bundled up. Isn't she the cutest little Brownie ever???

I guess now it's time to start packing up the scrapbook stuff for girl's weekend next weekend. All of our husband's bought us the same travel rolling scrapbook tote a couple of years ago, so I've been meaning to make tags for each of our bags so we can tell who's is who's quickly. Finally got around to those this afternoon.


Hope you all had a great weekend - Off to pack up!






1 comment:

  1. OH I love all the different things you did this weekend, I can't wait to see all the Wall Art in person. Do I still get my tag even though I can't go, I love it! YOu are very sweet to think of all of us. I will miss you all this weekend. YOu are a great friend, thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete