Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last Day of Being 6!!

How on earth did the time fly by so quickly? Today is the Princess' last day of being 6 - tomorrow she turns 7! I can't believe it. Each year I say how hard the next birthday is and I think it gets harder to accept each year that she is getting older. She has been so excited about turning 7, until bedtime tonight when she had a meltdown because she didn't want to get bigger. She's afraid that her daddy won't be able to pick her up since she's getting older. I tried to assure her that there were so many fun things to do when she turned 7. I'm not sure if she bought it.

Seven years ago, we were anxiously awaiting any news about the birth of our daughter. We had no idea that she was to be born the next day and what a true miracle she would be and how much joy she would bring into our lives. I didn't know it would ever be possible to love someone so much. I completely adore her and love being her mother. I hope that over the years, we continue to grow together and that we stay close.

Happy 7th Birthday my beautiful Princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment