Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fingerless Gloves


For some reason, they keep the temperature at just about freezing at work - I guess they think it's going to save money. Whatever the reason, we absolutely freeze! I'd seen this "how to" on making fingerless gloves out of socks (check it out HERE). It looked pretty easy, so I thought I'd try it. I found a cute pair of gloves at Target that already had ribbon bows tied on them. I followed the directions, but had a really hard time with doing the zig zag around the thumb holes, so I ended up doing that my hand. I'm still a beginner with the sewing maching. Anyway, they turned out alright and I will take them to work tomorrow!


Have a good evening!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. . .what a fun idea. Of course, I am STILL waiting to see what the awesome Christmas gift you made was!!!! Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete