Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project Life - Week 1

Just an FYI - Jessica Turner is doing a Link party every Tuesday for people to share their progress on Project Life. Thanks for setting this up Jessica! Check it out Here.

I ordered the Becky Higgins Project Life kit back in November and have been anxious to get it and start. It is a scrapbook kit where you can document your life by taking a picture a day. There are other uses for it, but this is what I'm going to do this year. The kit is beautiful and comes with everything you need. I think taking a picture a day is going to be difficult with our busy schedules, but I think it will be so neat to see what we've done and been through at the end of the year. The kids are growing up so quickly and I feel like they'll be all grown up in the blink of an eye, so I want to capture as much as I can of them while they are kids.

I started with the cover page and used pictures that our favorite photographer took during a photo shoot in November. He always does a wonderful job of capturing the kids and the family! The next page is week one.

I spent one evening and this morning getting everything put into the book so all I have to do now is insert the picture and journal on the journaling cards. I still plan on doing traditional scrapbooking of events and favorite pictures, but this will be an easy and quick way to document the everyday things that happen in our family and home.

Can't wait to get started on week 2! Hope you all enjoy, too!

P.S. I do want to start blogging more this year - hope that I can find the time to fit that in!







5 comments:

  1. stopping by from jessica's blog. I love that you already put your photos in...this totally inspires me to do the same this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to get m kit, love seeing what others have done with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your pages!! i am getting inspired by looking at all of these wonderful blogs. i do a scrapbook a year, i just scrap as we go through the days. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your book looks GREAT!

    So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pages look great! I found you via Jessica's blog. I love seeing what everyone is doing. Stop by my blog if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete