Friday, January 29, 2010

Project Life Week 2 and 3

Project Life Update: I've been keeping up pretty well with the picture a day. Some days it's more difficult since it seems all we do is work/school, homework, then bed. But, it will force me to come up with more creative ideas. It's only taking me about 30 minutes a week to put everything together once I have the pictures developed - I love it! I forgot to post last week, so here are Week 2 and Week 3.








I'm a little late in posting to Jessica Turner's Project Life Tuesday, but there are plenty of other entries for inspriation! Check it out overe HERE.
Working on lots of goodies for the Princess' birthday party - so much fun! Today is a snow day - too bad I actually have to work from home and can't play with the kids/be crafty until later. Looking forward to a weekend to stay in and watch movies, snuggle and be crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment